Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FIRST LADY G20 OUTFIT

I feel the same way about Amber Rose that I do about Michelle Obama: they can do no wrong. (And I know I am also dead wrong for mentioning both names in the same sentence, but alas....)
In my latest edition of What Michelle Wore, we will focus on her knee-length, floral-print Thakoon ensemble she wore in Pittsburgh at the G-20 Summit.

While others were focused on the important political speeches, I was gazing at what Mrs. Obama and her sister in chic, French first lady Carla Bruni, put on for this photo opp. Who looks better?Personally, I am all about Bruni's chic, form fitting black dress. But Michelle's fun, floral print dress steals the day. I think she could definitely have lost the pearls for this particular look though and I am I the only one that isn't in love with the shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment